martes, junio 12, 2007

What happens afterwards...

"Relinquishing the brilliant sex was definitely a major loss. But had they kept going as a couple, Sofia knew that one day she would have to gipe up James entirely. And that would have been one sacrifice too far. At least this way he was still her friend.

About fears of heading for thirty with no aims, no plans. About what living in the pocket of your ex-lover did to the potential of ever meeting another. Of ever meeting The One. When part of you still wondered if maybe he had been it and you'd been too scared to admit the truth.

Ignore it all. Return phone calls. Invite guests. Make lunch for friends. Eat, drink, take drugs, rehearse. Call it work. Ignore the shit. Have the life. Avoid reality. Party anyway. Denial is the stuff of unbroken dreams".

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I guess this is pretty much the story of my life...but I don't regret any of the moments spent with my ex-girlfriends.
Hope you're fine...it looks like you are already on the right way.
Take care. See you soon! (well, it's been quite hard lately though!) ;)

Cereza dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Cereza dijo...

I guess we can share this story with many people jeje, that's whay I wrote it down here.
Neither do I regret any of the moments lived, they help to build the person I am nowadays and that I'll become in the future.

I don't know if I'm on the right way, but at least I'm on the way :)